1. Even with Thanksgiving on Wednesday, this week has seemed long. The weekend is just about here though, and I’m definitely looking forward to it.
2. Are you doing any shopping today? Even here in Canada there’s some black Friday sales. I don’t have any shopping on the agenda this weekend.
3. I have plans with a friend to go for a walk today. I’m hoping it warms up a bit before we head out. I don’t mind the snow (it’s a good thing, cause there’s lots of it), but being outside for an hour in the cold isn’t so fun.
4. There are lots of Thanksgiving leftovers. My favourite is making a turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. I don’t know what it is about the combination of those flavours, but my mouth loves it.
5. It’s date night! The boyfriend and I are getting Chinese food and beer and watching a movie. We decided on a scary movie, so I’m taking Halloween over. The boyfriend likes to make fun of scary movies, so it’s kind of fun to watch them with him once in awhile.
6. My Christmas list has been made, and it’s been distributed. I have yet to get any Christmas lists from other people though. The Christmas shopping can’t start until I know what they want.
7. I’m reading this amazing book – it’s the second one in the Century Trilogy. I can’t put it down.
8. Enjoy your weekend!